Cooked Coconut Pudding

Although I enjoyed the coconut custard I made earlier this month, it didn’t turn out as creamy as I had hoped. To fix this problem, I thought I’d try a cooked pudding using both coconut milk and heavy cream.

Ingredients

Instructions


  • In microwave safe bowl, mix 1/4 cup of heavy cream with coconut, sweetener, and extracts. Microwave on high for one minute. Let stand.
  • In separate small bowl, beat egg with 1/4 cup of heavy cream then set aside. 
  • Place coconut milk and cream cheese into sauce pan. Cook and stir on medium heat until the cream cheese melts. 
  • Add the coconut mixture and continue cooking until mixture is heated throughout. Then add the beaten egg mixture and stir constantly until pudding thickens.
  • Pour into 4 small baking dishes and cool in refrigerator.


NEXT ==> FULL

Post a Comment

 
Top